A magnetic knife holder, also known as a magnetic knife strip or rack is extremely useful in any kitchen, no matter if you have very little storage space to work with or your kitchen is the size of Alaska! I hate it when my knives get all messed up in the drawers, especially because it always seems that the knife I need to use is always at the bottom… so installing a high quality magnetic knife holder is a must: not only that it looks extremely good in any kitchen, but it also makes it a lot easier to choose the knife you need and saves you some space is space is an issue.
There are a gazillion offers when it comes to magnetic knife holders, and even though most strips are good enough for any kitchen, you should make sure that you purchase one whose magnets are strong enough to hold all your knives – in the end, you don’t want any of them dropping when you’re around or your kids are. In order to save you from all the trouble of checking out hundreds of magnetic knife stripes in order to choose the one that’s best suited for you, we did the hard work and are presenting you below with our findings: a shortlist of the top 5 best magnetic knife holders for your kitchen. All these products are tested and approved, they are of high quality and they also look extremely good so we’re sure they will be an amazing fit for your kitchen.
So let’s not waste any time and let’s check out our recommended magnetic knife holders below:
Please note: We get commissions for purchases made through links in this article.
16 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar
Customers can’t go wrong! This product designed by Modern Innovations is, at the moment of writing this article, the #1 best selling magnetic knife holder on mammoth online store Amazon and it has a nearly perfect rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 based on the customer reviews. This means that you simply can’t go wrong with this magnetic knife rack. Here are some of its greatest features and Pros that will make you know that its a great choice:
– large size: almost 16-inch long, meaning that you have a bar that’s long enough for a lot of knives and other kitchen accessories.
– made of stainless steel and powered by a powerful neodymium magnet, it makes sure that even your larger knives will hang securely on it.
– extremely easy to mount, with easy to follow instructions.
12 Inch Wooden Magnetic Knife Holder
If you want something that looks great and has a more homey feeling to it, this product is the one you’re looking for! It’s extremely durable and of high quality, it looks absolutely amazing if you prefer the wooden touches and has a very powerful magnet that ensures that all your knives will safely hang on it. It also has an almost perfect review score on Amazon (4.8 out of 5 stars), which is another proof of its high quality. Here are a few more of its Pros:
– looks fantastic with high quality wooden finish
– has a continuous and very powerful magnetic bar under the wood, so you won’t have to search for the right magnetic spot
– the bar is 12-inch long, meaning that it’s easier to find a perfect place for it in your kitchen
– it has a great design and made in such a way that no screws will be visible after installing it.
Magnetic Knife Holder with Multiple Hooks
If you have a bit more vertical space in your kitchen and you want the option to hold even more kitchen accessories than just your knives on this magnetic bar, I have the perfect choice for you. Great design, powerful magnet and extra storage (which is optional) make this a winner in my book. And apparently not just mine as it also has a solid 4.6 stars out of 5 based on customer reviews on Amazon! Here are some of its Pros:
– has a two-bars design with extra hooks that can be placed on the bottom bar, between the knives, for hanging even more accessories or items
– has a powerful magnet that keeps everything secure
– you can even store pots and pans on the hook after installing it
– one of the previous reviewers calls it the “Best magnetic knife holder and space saver I ever owned!”
Walnut Wood Magnetic Knife Holder
We’re back to recommending another wooden magnetic bar for your kitchen in case you didn’t like, for some reason, our previous recommendation. This product, designed by Huswell, is also one of extremely high quality with powerful magnets and a beautiful design. I personally prefer the wooden ones as they make the kitchens look less industrial, but in the end it’s a matter of personal preference. Check out some of its Pros below:
– beautiful design with high quality wooden finish
– continuous magnet bar with a powerful magnet
– extremely easy to install and set up anywhere in the kitchen where you have enough space
10 Inch Professional Magnetic Knife Bar
Last but definitely not least comes a knife bar that doesn’t necessarily have the looks of the previous recommendations, but which is not that large, so if you don’t have enough space for one of the longer bars, this one will be a life saver. It’s only 10 inches long (but also available in 13.5 and 15 inches) and it has two individual magnets on a stainless steel bar. It also has good reception on Amazon so not just on our side, with an average rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. Here are some of its Pros:
– smaller size makes it a perfect fit for narrower places and kitchens
– powerful neodymium magnets (two individual bars) for added power
– easy to mount, but has visible screw holes
These would be our top recommendations for your kitchen. I am sure that, no matter which of these products you choose, you will be extremely satisfied with their quality so go ahead and choose the one that you like the most!